Security Basics mailing list archives

7799?

From: "jm" <jm () mindless com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:23:47 -0000

Hi

I have been asked to look at getting a small organisation up to 7799
accreditation standards in a short time span.

They have minimal systems; email, internet access, CRM Database, on 2
servers, and around 10 pc s, so the quantity of work should not be too
much.

I realise that an approved external accreditation body has to perform
the certification process, and have a fair bit of knowledge of the work
required, but I am starting from a blank sheet, so I would like to know
is if anyone on the list would have any reference
templates/checklists/procedures available for sharing.

I have got the BSI/ISO documents, so they are a good start, but would
appreciate all the help that can be got.

Thanks in advance

JM

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027