Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: AIM Security?

From: "Mark G. Spencer" <mspencer () evidentdata com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:23:08 -0800

Hey John,

I put together a quick tutorial on using digital certificates with the latest AIM for my coworkers.  I just put it up
on our website, see:

http://www.evidentdata.com/resources.html

It's pretty easy.  If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Mark G. Spencer
Computer Forensics Examiner
EvidentData, Inc.
Web: http://www.evidentdata.com