Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question - mailing list regarding terrorism, homeland securit y

From: Harris Samuel W PORT <HarrisSW () mail ports navy mil>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:07:49 -0400

Go to http://www.liszt.com and type in terrorism. It will give you a bunch
of summaries on terrorism related mailing lists. It didn't use to be so
commercialized (sigh). You might also try google and click on groups. Type
in terrorism and you will get summaries of newsgroups that deal with
terrorism. In case you find something really good, email me back as I have
been doing quite a lot of reading and viewing on this subject and am always
interested in new sources of info.

Amor Patriae

Samuel Harris
A+, MCP, Networking Certificate, Phi Theta Kappa
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Portsmouth , NH 03801
(207) 438-4779