Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: suggestions on a good firewall

From: "DeGennaro, Gregory" <Gregory_DeGennaro () csaa com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:03:36 -0700

I agree that the security of the network mostly depends on the firewall
operator/administrator but the crate (quality of the device) helps.
Checkpoint NG is a good product but there are others to consider that may be
better.  Other suggestions include Cyberguard
(http://www.cyberguard.com/home/index.cfm) and Sidewinder
(http://www.securecomputing.com/index.cfm?skey=232).

-Greg