Security Basics mailing list archives

process accounting

From: vladislav tchernev <vtchernev () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I would like to know if there exists a way to log any
process execution on the systme giving also
information about process's(command's) arguments if
there are any. Now I am using the accton(psacct
package) but it not gives me the process's(command's)
agruments.
It will be nice also if this information could be
logged remoutly (via syslog or some oyher way)

Thanks
Vlady