Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Website of defaced websites

From: "DS" <dsardina () si rr com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:03:54 -0500

There was a good site, but I cannot find it now.
Was called like www.intermin.be  or something of that nature.
(cant remember exact name, I will post if I find it)

Also now seems like www.Zone-h.org is having problems. (maybe DDOS or just
plain busy)

I saw this one "up" too: http://www.void.ru/?do=archdeface

Where did www.alldas.de/.org  disappear too?
Is it illegal to "host" a defacement website???

I remember www.Safemode.org "used" to host defacements too.

Let me know if anyone remember that Intermin Security Website.
Was a decent security site, should of bookmarked it doh!

Thanks,
DS/