Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus Article Announcements

From: Stephen Entwisle <se () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:19:40 -0700 (MST)

Hey Folks,

I've already received a number of responses to the earlier posts regarding
the SecurityFocus article announcements. If you have an opinion one way or
the other, feel free to post it to the list. I won't approve the messages
to the list, but we will take a look at what list subscribers think about
the announcement, as well as their suggestions for the best way to
disseminate them.

Thanks for your feedback.

Stephen Entwisle
Moderator, Security-Basics
SecurityFocus
http://www.securityfocus.com
(403) 213 3939 ext. 235

SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam,
viruses and malicious code. Safeguard your business
critical communications. Download a free 30-day trial:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zsfsbl1