Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Physical Security & Protecting Information

From: Lists <lists () digitaltravel net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:23:42 -0800

Adobe pdf can do this as well.

At 07:23 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, you wrote:

Today at the Cebit I saw a product by a company called airzip called
document secure that let's you contol the access rights on a document
level. You can allow a person to only view a document. The person then
will not be possible to print it or save it somewhere if you don't allow
it. The product basically creates a wrapper around the doc that stores
this info. If you have extremly sensitive information you might use a
tool like this to prevent this documents to be walked out of your
systems on disk, USB sticks or paper.