Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Secure WAN Setup (Possibly off topic?)

From: "Duston Sickler" <dustons () abswebb net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:23:43 -0600

Hello,

Using a  broadband Internet connection at the remote site will probably
save you thousands of dollars over the years.  Especial if the lease
line would cross a latus.  Some companies I consult for have a similar
arrangement and the "IT Guy" is employed by the parent company and
sub-contracted to the offspring.

Good luck!
=====
Duston Sickler
"There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand
binary, and those who don't."