Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Firewall recommendations?

From: "Clark, Steve" <Steve () clarksupport com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:13:38 -0500

I will comment on support - the Netscreen side is a PITA if you get the
wrong person. I had routing problems and explained the issue over and over
during business hours support yesterday. Regardless of what I said, the
engineer swore that was the right way to do it - I insisted it was not. He
blamed the ISP - I proved him wrong.

That is not the typical call - usually, they are extremely proficient.

regards,

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVI-EWS Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com

          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

Your Referral Resource

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by  Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.