Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: NTP recommedations

From: "Tace " <tace () lycos com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:55:47 +0800

Hi,
  Since you will be using machines in the DMZ to query over internet,
perhaps you might want to consider using the 3 servers you mentioned to act as a proxy for querying the time servers.
The proxy will only accept connections from internal time servers and forwards them out.
  Just a suggestion,tho

Tace

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:32:02