Security Basics mailing list archives

any open proxy checker?

From: "SB CH" <chulmin2 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:57:24 +0000

Hello, all.

I have operated some network and I found that some server operated with open proxy. As a matter of fact, I can see lots of scans toward port is 1080, 3128, 8080. So I would like to manage my network just using scheduled scanning toward proxy is opened or not. So do you know any rocommended program in order to know proxy is open or not toward some IP ranges? Surely, I am a secure maintainer not anonymous proxy finder.

Thanks for your answer.

도처에 도사리는 재해의 위험들. AIG의 무료보험으로 해결하세요. http://www.msn.co.kr/webinclude/exredir.asp?STARTID=CLIP_5644&adgroup=KRMGEN&URL=http://msn.aigis.co.kr/weekly_msn/main.asp

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.
Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.
Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm