Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: URL and Content Filtering Proxy

From: "DeGennaro, Gregory" <Gregory_DeGennaro () csaa com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:06:37 -0700

Anyone have a great suggestion for a free URL Content Filtering Proxy port
or proxy for FreeBSD or OpenBSD?

I am trying to use Privoxy from Sourceforge but it was not really design to
be a port or package for OpenBSD or FreeBSD.  Until I find a better
substitution or solution, I am going to try to get it working.

Or if you were able to get Privoxy working on OpenBSD or FreeBSD, please
share your method?

Thanks,

Greg

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm