Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Malware Removal

From: SMiller () unimin com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:45:29 -0400

Odd. I suspect that you had a bad download, or that you will find some
registry or dll problem on the target machine later on.

-Scott Miller

                      Brett Bisbe

                      <nsm@e-paradise.n        To:       security-basics () securityfocus com

                      et>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Malware Removal

                      06/03/2003 06:27

                      PM

Thank-you all for the replies, it looks like the adware took care of the

problem.

My issue with Spybot was not that it wasn't finding anything, its that it

wouldn't run. I could not get the program to open after the install.