Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: DMZ, Tape Backup and Security

From: Matthew Crape <matthew.crape () ofa on ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:46:42 -0400

Erik,

        You really got me thinking about this. The only thing that comes to mind off hand is maybe putting the server
on either network (or maybe neither) and then VPN into the network when you want to do the backup.

        There are probably other more practical and safer solutions, but I can't think of any off hand. Let me know
what you go with.

     Matt