Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Cisco Pix UDP Built

From: "Naman Latif" <naman.latif () inamed com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:33:34 -0700

Which Software version you are using ?
I am not sure of the earlier versions but with 6.2(2), message 302015 is
used to define the UDP connections with inbound\outbound keyword
included.

firewall %PIX-6-302015: Built outbound UDP connection 4024629 for
outside:x.x.x.x/22368 (x.x.x.x/22368) to dns-mail:y.y.y.y/22368
(z.z.z.z/22368)

Regards \\ Naman