Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Free utiities

From: "hartmann" <hartmann () thestar com my>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:58:43 +0800

Hi there.
Yup mrtg is good.
I configured it last week and managed to get it up.
It could even run as service (using firedaemon).

But I could not refine its configuration file to identify the routers'
by IP or by name. the command of --ipref=name or --ipref=ip and
--ipdesc=name or --ipdesc=ip didn't seem to work as they did not produce
the .cfg file with these commands.

Regards,
Hartmann