Security Basics mailing list archives

redhat audit

From: Matthew Sallee <iammatt () holly colostate edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:01:05 -0600

recently my redhat box was compromised and i'm auditing changes that were made
(i didn't notice for several days).

i've been trying to create a command that will allow me view all the files
modified in the last x number of days.

i've tried piping ls to grep with minimal success. any help is greatly
appreciated...

matt

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm