Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISS Internet Scanner 7.0 Anyone?

From: m0use <m0use () helixsecurity net>
Date: 16 Jun 2003 10:26:44 -0500

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 20:54, Alex Campoe wrote:
Just curious: is anyone using ISS 7.0 successfully out there? We seem to
  be having the hardest time,

Its not just you, we had a heck of a time. Either it didn't like our
license or it liked the license but would only scan localhost like it
was a demo license. 6 or 7 tries later it just decided to act right.
SQL service pack 2 was part of the solution. Ours was on a test box so
we didn't have SQL up to date.

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm