Security Basics mailing list archives

rz vulnerabilities

From: "Hasnain Mujtaba" <hmujtaba () forumsys com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:32:07 -0400

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any security holes in Red Hat Linux rz and
rs commands.  I have seen a lot of information on the web about a couple
of security holes but that information looks outdated. Have the known
vulnerabilities been fixed in the new versions of Red Hat? And if not,
what exactly are those vulnerabilities and are there any workarounds?

Regards
Hasnain.

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm