Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Commerical Anti-Virus for Unix Machines

From: Pavel_Lozhkin <pavel () atrivo com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:42:51 +0400

Christian Lete wrote:

In my opinion, one of the best antivirus is Kaspersky, you can also get the mail server version, so it can check all your incoming email to your server.
Theres a Trial for Linux/UNIX
www.kaspersky.com

Drweb antivirus which can be taken from ftp.drweb.ru is the best solution for Unix basing on my personal experience (i tried kaspersky but after some time changed that to DrWeb on my server)
Take a look at this

It is commercial product but using evaliation key you can use the solution having limited functionality. It is enough to try and decide

Pavel

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.
Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.
Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm