Security Basics mailing list archives

How to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:49:41 -0600 (MDT)

Not that I want to see you go, but I've had numerous requests today on how
to unsubscribe [sniff, sniff]. Here's how you do it:

Easiest way is to go to our website
(http://www.securityfocus.com/archive), click on Security-Basics, enter
your email address and click 'unsubscribe'. Yes, it's that easy. You will
have to respond to an email you get confirming the unsubscription.

Incidentally, those people who have 'vacation responses' that are
improperly sent to all the posters of this list will be removed
from the list when I discover them.

The second way to unsubscribe is to send an e-mail message to
security-basics-unsubscribe () securityfocus com from your subscribed email
address. The contents of the subject or message body do not matter. You
will receive a confirmation request message to which you will have to
answer.

In order to resubscribe to the list, send an e-mail message to
security-basics-subscribe () securityfocus com. The contents of the

--
Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Moderator, Security-Basics

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm