Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Encrypted Mail

From: David <dcorking () yahoo fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:39:41 -0400

I tried to correct your top-quoting so sorry if quote looks a little
untidy.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Stuart wrote:

I'm looking for a solution to encrypt my mails and to
ensure that they have not been tampered with.
pgp? >> http://www.pgpi.org/

you can encrypt the email, and sign up. Only down side is that whoever
you
send the encrypted email to, has to have your public key.

Isn't there a public key server like PGP for windows?

PGP for Windows should work with all the PGP public key server
programs (some of which also run on Windows if you need that.)  Google
and the pgp faqs should find you a good selection.

Did I understand your question correctly?