Security Basics mailing list archives

NetTracker is the most flexible of any Web analytics tools on the market

From: "Mark McManus" <mark () sane com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:21:46 -0400

Hello,

This email will be an introduction to NetTracker, the most flexible
analytics tool out there.  We are able to track everything.  Websites,
Intranets, Extranets, Firewalls, Proxy and Streaming Media all can be
tracked with NetTracker.

          * Ad hoc reporting: NetTracker allows you to perform dynamic Adhoc
reporting to view only the slice of visitors that
          performed a specific action on your Web site (such as made an
online purchase).

        * Clickstream analysis: NetTracker allows you to target and view the
individual visitor clickstream path of any
          visitor to your Web site that convert (e.g., visitors who came in
from a particular banner ad and completed an online form)

        * Instant date filtering: NetTracker allows you to instantly change
any variables: like changing the time frame you are
          viewing for any report--a day, week, month, quarter, year or
series of consecutive or non-consecutive days

        * Data Conduits: NetTracker's free data conduits allow you to
integrate externally-stored product and customer data
          such as demographic or transaction information directly into
NetTracker reports, making each more valuable.

Sane Solutions, the makers of NetTracker Software have set up a 45 minute
Webinar.  This is an informative look at increasing the bottom line using
the "Power of NetTracker", our advanced web analytics tool.  We encourage
all that have any interest to spend the time to see the product in action.

We feel so strongly about the product that we will initially give it to you
for Free.

Come see the "Power of NetTracker" in action go to:
http://www.sane.com/webinarinvite

There is a $25 gift for all those who sign up and attend.

Mark McManus
800-407-3570 x127
www.sane.com

          * Take a self-guided tour of NetTracker:
          http://www.sane.com/demo/NetTracker/
        * Sign up for a live NetTracker Webinar:
          http://www.sane.com/webinarinvite
        * Read NetTracker white papers:
          http://www.sane.com/products/NetTracker/whitepapers.html