Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: IAS RADIUS service

From: SimonChan () lifeisgreat com sg
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:58:38 +0800

Hi Gordon,

I have done it with NT4 option pack so that my Ipass could authenticate via
the Radius ( configure as proxy) to
NT username password.

The "new" version is actually for win2k. Not sure if it works with NT4.
It's available at the microsoft website.

tks.

Rgds,

Simon

                    D.Gordon Brown
                    <browng@zeosof       To:     security-basics () securityfocus com
                    t.com>               cc:
                                         Subject:     IAS RADIUS service
                    02/21/2003
                    07:49 AM

Has anyone successfully installed and configured the IAS RADIUS service

that comes with the NT 4 Option pack.  Is there a newer version that still

works well on NT 4?  The company has never committed to a complete 2K

update so I have to work within those parameters.

Thanks in advance

Gordon