Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: email content monitoring / effectiveness

From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill () gilltechnologies com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:28:49 +0800

Greetings Lawrence,

Why don't you just keep a copy of every mail that goes out from your
exchange into a mailbox dedicated for the job. Then run some scripts to
check for keywords. You could use any script which can talk to file system
or you could even use http WEBDav or (ASP - ADO -- SQL query ---- Exchange
2k). You could then search for anything you need.

Cheers
Gill