Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email appliance that keeps detailed logs and full archive of all emails?

From: Mail_list <Mail_list () jbrfoods com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:35:49 -0800

I see that lots of email appliances are big into anti-spam and
anti-virus, but what about functionality for incident response?
The ideal mix of features for me would be something extremely
fast that can handle being at an inbound/outbound choke point
for up to 20,000 users, keeping detailed logs of all activity
and also a full archive of all emails inbound or outbound.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mark

Lotus Domino provides Journaling (Archiving) of all email.

Thanks,

Matt