Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Auditing and archiving internal MS Exchange email?

From: "Glenn Pearl" <glennp () datasync com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:00:37 -0600

I used 'Message Journaling' in Exchange 5.5 for that, but it required
using Outlook to archive the messages out of the Exchange store to .pst
files.  Haven't used it for Exchange 2000, though.  They may have
improved it.

Google 'Exchange x journaling' (where x is your version) for lots of
info on how to set up native Exchange journaling and for 3rd party tools
as well.

Glenn Pearl