Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: Anit-Virus Software

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:11:03 +0100

I am very fond of Sophos AV from www.sophos.com.
I have had it in production with signiture replication over 6 sites with
about 3000 users and it worked like a charm.
Licensing should also be fitting, they are pretty flexible.

badenIT GmbH
System Support

Chris Meidinger
Tullastrasse 70
79108 Freiburg

Es gibt 10 arten von Menschen auf dem Planeten,
welche die Binär verstehen, und welche die es nicht tun.