Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Links for FAQ

From: Jan Reilink <digiover () dsinet org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:55:06 +0200

[Maybe for the moderator only, you decide :)]

Justin Pryzby wrote:
The following links were distributed at Defcon 11, and I'm familiar with
most of them.  I think these should be included in the FAQ.  The links
were distributed in association with InfoSec News of attrition.org,
which which I have no affiliation.
[snip, nice list of links]

It looks like I've missed some posted (vacation and reinstalls, lost some old email :(, but the security-basics readers can submit links for a FAQ?

In the newsgroups alt.hacker/alt.hacking we've compiled a huge list, some time ago. I could copy/paste it here, but it's rather long :-)
<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%3C%pdUa.51944$xd5.3012358 () stones force9 net%3E>
<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%3Cd604ivk62rhln8fsonnf9ochpqvlr5aq3n () 4ax com%3E> which only has a link to <http://www.dsinet.org/digiover/links.txt>

alt.hacker FAQ: <http://www.alt-hacker.org>
alt.hacking FAQ: <http://www.urbanhacker.com/>

Regards, Jan (only affiliated with DSINet.org, not with other linked URLs)

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /  No HTML in mail or news!