Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Home Lan Needs Oppinion

From: Joshua Moles <molj01 () csgsystems com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:38:31 -0600 (MDT)

One way to have the best of both worlds is build the freebsd box as a
briged firewall behine the linksys. There is a somewhat outdated how to
on http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/mini/Bridge+Firewall+DSL-2.html,
but will get you started in the right direction. Two is always better than
one, you can tweak the freebsd box to do a lot of cool packet logging.
2 Cents....

Joshua Moles
CSG Systems Inc