Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Software/Hardware Firewall

From: "Jon Pastore" <jpastore () idetech net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:42:47 -0400

Yes you are correct...goes back to Cisco is really a software company
selling their IOS on their hardware...I was trying to say that
difference between iptables on al Linux box or a device devoted to just
fire walling like a watch guard or the like...

Jon Pastore, President
IDE Tech, Inc.
(954) 360-0393 Office
(954) 428-0442 Fax