Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PGP Alternative

From: "e2chameleon" <e2chameleon () btopenworld com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:54:10 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

 Hi,

CryptoEx products allow you to secure email using either PGP or S/MIME
encryption. The CryptoEx Outlook product, surprisingly enough, works with
Outlook but their CryptoEx Gateway product work at your email Gateway and
doesn't require any client installs. They also offer a Freeware version for
personal use (they are going to release a new version in a few weeks).

You can get more information at http:///www.cryptoex.com, http://www
focus-europe.com or http://www.tolerant.co.uk/.

Cheers,

Ian.

e2chameleon Information Security Resource

http://www.e2chameleon.btinternet.co.uk