Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hardware + Software Router + OpenBSD DHCP / NAT

From: "Allan Schon" <allanschon () mckinleymachinery com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:57:44 -0400

KAPIL,
        Would you care to elaborate? Why is it that you think Smoothwall is appropriate in this case?  Twice today,
I've seen you recommend it, yet you haven't given any explanation.  If I didn't know that the list were moderated, I'd
suspect that you worked for Smoothwall Ltd.  :^)

This isn't meant as a flame, but I'm interested in the reasoning behind your recommendation.

Thanks!