Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Monitor

From: gibus.kas <gibus () kas ath cx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:14:22 +0200

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:43:18 -0400
"James Liddil" <jliddil () phytoceutica com> wrote:

I'm a one man IT shop looking for easy to setup and use network traffic
monitoring tool.  W2K network with w2k clients. I'm looking at Big Brother
but I barely have time for lunch let alone reading the archives to figure out
how to set it up.  So I am looking for a relatively inexpensive product that
can give me go graphical info on our network.  I want to be able to find an
pinpoint individual machine ip's when I see traffic problems.  TIA.

Jim Liddil
netsaint(nageos) with easily configuration : just 3 files !!
and no nextclick

please contact me if you have job in France under Linux OS

gibus

phone : 06    88561918