Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Internet Explorer 6 'Autocomplete settings' and username/pass word retention

From: "Thomas, Andrew" <athomas () nwpump com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:27:31 -0800

For an existing install of IE6 you can find these options from IE or Control
Panel from: Internet Options->Content.  Look for the auto complete button.

In the IEAK look under: Policies and Restrictions->Internet
Settings->Autocomplete.  Make your changes there and then lock-down the
control from: Corporate Restrictions->Content Page.

Andy