Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NetScreen remote to PIX VPN configuration examples

From: "John Canty" <John.Canty () Vibro-Meter com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:07:09 -0500

You have a pix, why not use the cisco vpn client. I believe the des
version is free without a cco account. The netscreen software is
extremely bulky and is full of bugs. Cisco's website does have examples
of configurations using the old cisco vpn client pre 3.x which has a
security policy editor very similar to the netscreen product, I would
assume the settings would be almost identical.

//John