Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Secure e-mail

From: Ross Nelson <coutcin () spydermania com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:03:12 -0600 (CST)

Yes, but GnuPG is licensed under the GPL, isn't it?  You could use that as
an alternative.  The downside to GnuPG, if it is an option, is that it's
done through commands,   For those who don't want to type things out,
there's a program that I use under Windows (not sure if there's a *nix
equivalent or not, I do most things by command in *nix) called WinPT
(sorry, URL not available right now).  The version that I have installed,
which is probably outdated, has a few "features" (read: bugs), but they
can be fixed by either closing the Key Manager window or the whole
program.

--
Ross Nelson
coutcin () spydermania com