Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Case Study books or Websites

From: "Rapaille Max" <Max.Rapaille () nbb be>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:50:25 +0100

A litlle bit old, but very interesting, for sure is Underground from SUELETTE DREYFUS and JULIAN ASSANGE
You can buy a copy, or get a free Txt version at http://www.underground-book.com/

The book tell the story of some famous hacker, some 10 years or more Ago, until  2001 (In fact first publishing was in
1997, and a second time in 2001.)Giving technical details, reaction from te admin, the police, etc...  Should fill your
need.

Very well written and for sure, made from a huge amount of documentation work..
Should you have prob to find it, don't hesitate to contact me offline..

Regards,

Max