Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Log Analysis

From: Panth3r <panth3r () swbell net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:38:49 -0600

Not sure about windows, but there are alot of tools like that available for
Unix/Linux

Webalizer will show you traffic to and from sites  (plus alot more info) on
a graph and plain text.

If you mean 'sites' as in what computer has been accessed from where, check
sourceforge.net or freshmeat. i dont know of any that will put it in a nice
gui or graph for you but more than a few will send you email summarys.

Flo

Remote System Administration, Windows2Linux Migration&Integration and
security software development. http://xconsulting.dnsalias.com