Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: XP admin shares

From: Leon Pholi <L.Pholi () secureinteractive com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:38:59 +1100

Yeah I searched google & read that, which is why I said-

You can do it through Computer Management but they'll be re-enabled at
reboot

Thanks to everyone for your help in pointing out the Win2k Reg Key location
is still correct, and if this doesn't previously exist it can safely be
created. Doing this worked a treat. :)