Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Windows HTML Help

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:43:43 -0500

Just like the racks of backup tapes that never get tested, I've just found
that the CHM files my dev system has been dutifully building are empty.
Once I get that resolved, I'll try upping the IE level in
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/blob/master/docbook/custom_layer_chm.xsl
.

Another option is to change the href target:
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/VOIPProtocolFamily";
target="_blank">VOIPProtocolFamily</a> for an overview of the used VoIP
protocols.</p>

Changing target="_top" to target="_blank" opens the link in a default
browser window (or additional tab if already open).
Works great but not sure if it reopens
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/15860