Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Blank Filter Result

From: Gene Savage via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users () wireshark org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:32:13 +0000 (UTC)

 The only other explanation is that your browser or proxy has cached the line of text. Clear your browser cache and try
again.

=====
    On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 04:29:32 PM MST, Homayoon Alborzfard <halborzfard () rider edu> wrote:

It works for that link, but when I browse to this link and filter for http, I get no packets displayed:

http://gaia.cs.umass.edu/wireshark-labs/INTRO-wireshark-file1.html