Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Cmake on windows

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde () tecnico ulisboa pt>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:43:27 +0000

Maybe this helps?

https://github.com/actions/virtual-environments/issues/195

On 06/03/20 08:07, Dario Lombardo wrote:
Are you saying "set v"? It doesn't print anything.
The installation of VS is pre-made by the github builder itself, not by me, hence I don't have any control over the installation options. However I guess every component is in place, and maybe I just need to add the proper dir to the PATH. What do you think?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 9:36 PM Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org <mailto:gerald () wireshark org>> wrote:

    On 3/5/20 7:27 AM, Dario Lombardo wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm getting this output from a windows build
    >
    > -- Using VCINSTALLDIR: VCINSTALLDIR-NOTFOUND
    > -- Using MERGE_MODULE_DIR-NOTFOUND\Microsoft_VC142_CRT_x64.msm
    for the WiX installer
    > -- Configuring done
    > -- Generating done
    > -- Build files have been written to: D:/a/wireshark/wireshark/build
    >
    > What's going wrong? The rest of the output looks good.

    VCINSTALLDIR should have been set by Visual Studio, e.g. by
    vcvarsall.bat. What does `set v` show?

--
Naima is online.