Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Bug in extcap?

From: Anders Esbensen <Anders.Esbensen () silabs com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:01:04 +0000

Hi,

I’ve uploaded https://code.wireshark.org/review/35959, which is a patch on master, I see the that code has changed a
bit since 2.4.5.

/Anders

From: Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org> on behalf of Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com>
Reply to: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Sunday, 26 January 2020 at 09.34
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Cc: An-Ta Huang <An-Ta.Huang () silabs com>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug in extcap?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you
recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

There is at least one bug open for that. Can you push a change on gerrit so we can start the review/discussion?