Wireshark mailing list archives

[GSOC 2020] - Álvaro Berdote - "SSH Decryption Support"

From: Marc Marc <oscontr.sec () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 13:31:08 +0100

Good morning to everyone, my name is *Álvaro** Berdote **Jiménez*, I am
from Madrid (Spain) and I would like to introduce myself in this Community.

I am a Computer Engineering student, who is mainly interested in security
and networking area.

Recently, I read about the *Google Summer of Code (GSOC)*, and when I saw
that Wireshark was a participating organization in the program, I knew it
would be the perfect opportunity to start contributing to Wireshark.

I am currently reading and researching more info about one of the suggested
projects, that I would like to work on.

The project is “*SSH Decryption Support*”.

I contacted Peter Wu, the mentor of the project, but it would also be a
pleasure to talk with anyone who is working on something related.

I am very motivated and I hope to learn a lot working with this project. At
the same time, I will also do my best to contribute to this community.

Best regards,

Álvaro Berdote Jiménez