Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GitLab migration update

From: Peter Wu <peter () lekensteyn nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 23:56:08 +0200

On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 01:10:37AM +0200, Dario Lombardo wrote:
However, I logged in in via github and then connected my google account,
but no projects show up. Maybe the project has been set up as "private"
(explicit allowance) instead of "internal" (implicit for logged users).

The project is public, you can access it even when not logged in:
https://gitlab-test.wireshark.org/wireshark/wireshark

GitLab CI is not enabled however because no runners are configured.
This is one downside of self-hosted GitLab, see
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/gitlab-migration/-/wikis/SaaS-or-Self-Managed%3F
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu