Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: extcaps not showing up under windows

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:07:21 +0200

I confirm this commit is the culprit. I'm trying to track down the bug.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Kenneth Soerensen <knnthsrnsn () gmail com>
wrote:

I am quite sure that the built-in ones are compiled and I know for sure
that I have not changed anything in my Python extcaps.

Again, please take a look at commit 68ec514b5f63e09a1628df321c0e52
40edd54edc

/Kenneth

I'm trying to reproduce the case. Are the extcap compiled? Do they run
properly from cmdline?

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 1:13 PM, Kenneth Soerensen <knnthsrnsn () gmail com>