Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: 2.6 branch planning and post-branch changes

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:58:58 +0100

Qt 5.9 would be a possible candidate for moving. 5.10.x has a bug on Windows, just open the interface management and
hide some ifs. Works on Mac and Linux though.

5.6 would be the conservative choice. If we really move boldly and remove a bunch of things, I would move to the
highest possible version with Qt

Btw, Developer Lightning Talks in SF{A,U}S would be a great place to present a detailed migration plan

Cheers