Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GLib update for Windows

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 02:08:11 +0100

On 10 April 2018 at 19:25, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com> wrote:

Hi all,

With the drop of the GTK UI in master branch, I was thinking about
updating the GLib pre compiled libraries we are using on Windows.
OpenSUSE currently provides 2.52.2, so I will probably give it a try in
the near future.

Pascal.

Gerald and I were discussing the possibility of using vcpkg to generate the
3rd party libraries.  Glib has been ported (seems to be 2.52.1):
https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/tree/master/ports/glib

--
Graham Bloice